permai polyclinics doctor's profile
Dr. Stan Lee Fei Yew
MBBS(UM), DCH, DFM
- Nationality: Malaysian
- Address: Permai Polyclinics Taman Suria, Lot 2, Block SH9,Taman Suria, Jalan Penampang Lama, Penampang 89500, Sabah
- Contact: +6088 - 701700
- Embraces the motto "To cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always" In line with Permai Polyclinics Group's aim: "We live to serve"
- MBBS (University of Malaya, Malaysia)
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- Diploma in Family Medicine (DFM)
- Completed MBBS degree from University of Malaya, Malaysia in May 2005.
- From June 2005 to September 2006, completed housemanship at Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Women and Child Health Likas Hospital, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- From 2006 till early 2008, served in Kuala Penyu district, Sabah as a Medical Officer in Kuala Penyu Hospital. Involved in running Male and Female Medical and Surgical Ward, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ward and Emergency Unit.
- In Jan 2008, continued service in Paediatrics Department at Likas Hospital. Involved in running the Paediatrics Intensive Care Unit, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Children Medical Ward and Paediatrics Clinic.
- Completed Basic Surgical Skills and Anastomotic Workshop in 2005.
- Completed Sabah State Thalassaemia Management Course in 2007.
- Certified Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) provider in 2007 and successfully completed the Neonatal Resuscitation Provider's Course in 2008 as well.
- Attended the International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS Asia) in July 2009 at Bangkok, Thailand.
- Completed training in Dermatology field (DFM).
- He is currently practising in Permai Polyclinics Taman Suria.