permai polyclinics doctor's profile
Dr. Rizin Harry Kusop
BMBS (Flinders University of South Australia)
- Nationality: Malaysian
- Address: Permai Polyclinics Tuaran, Ground Floor, Lot No. 6, Phase 1, Teo Ee Teh Shopping Complex, 88200 Tuaran
- Contact: +6088 - 788200 Fax: +6088 - 788201
- Master (Msc) in Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Aesthetic Medicines. University College Sedaya International (UCSI,) Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. 2012.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (BMBS). The Flinders University of South Australia. Australia. 1998.
- Diploma in Family Medicine. Academy of Family Physician Malaysia (AFPM). 2012.
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine. American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM). 2008.
- Dr Rizin is married and has 2 children.
- His early education was in SMK Bingkor, Keningau, before completing Universiti Sains Malaysia matriculation in Penang.
- Dr Rizin obtained his MBBS in The Flinders University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia.
- His first posting was in Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Thereafter, he was transferred to Maternal and Child Health Clinic in Kota Belud. He also did a short stint in the Tuaran Hospital.
- Seeing his potential, the Medical Director Sabah promoted Dr Rizin to Public Health Assistant Director for School Health in Sabah.
- Dr Rizin joined the Permai Polyclinics Group in April 2006 as the proprietor and the Medical Officer In Charge of Permai Polyclinics Tuaran. For the record, Permai Polyclinics Tuaran was the first district branch of the Permai Polyclinics Group.
- Other than functioning as a General Practitioner, Dr Rizin's other areas of special interest include the following:
- Aesthetic Medicines which includes Botox, Microdermabrasion, TCA Peeling, Fillers etc;
- Anti Aging Medicines;
- Nutritional Medicines which includes Weight Management;
- Dermatology which includes management of acne and all other skin manifestations